How to install MIUI 10 beta on eligible smartphones:
If your phone is running the stable version of MIUI 7, MIUI 8 or MIUI 9, you can follow the steps below:
- Download the MIUI ROM flashing tool from Xiaomi’s website.
- Unlock your smartphone by visiting Xiaomi’s website.
- Select the ROM version corresponding to your Xiaomi smartphone
- Turn off your phone. Then press the volume down and power button at the same time to enter fast boot mode.
- Connect your phone to a Windows machine.
- Double click on the ROM downloaded in step 3 to decompress it.
- Open the folder where the ROM resides, and copy its file path.
- Decompress the MIUI ROM flashing tool downloaded in step 1 and install it.
- After installation is complete, open MiFlash.exe and paste the file path you copied in step 7 into the address bar inside the Mi Flash tool.
- Click the button labeled Refresh, then click the button labeled Flash to start flashing the ROM file onto your smartphone.
- Your device should now automatically boot into MIUI 10.