The Xiaomi Mi A2 price in India starts from Rs. 16,999 for the 4GB RAM/ 64GB inbuilt storage variant. It will be made available in Black, Gold, Lake Blue, and Rose Gold color options.
Xiaomi Mi A2 specifications:
– Xiaomi Mi A2 runs stock Android 8.1 Oreo
– 5.99-inch full-HD+ (1080×2160 pixels) display
– 18:9 aspect ratio and pixel density of 403ppi
– 2.5D curved Gorilla Glass 5.
– Powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 660 SoC (four cores clocked at 2.2GHz and four cores clocked at 1.8GHz)
– 4GB or 6GB of RAM
– It comes with a dual rear camera setup, with a 12-megapixel Sony IMX486 sensor in the primary camera, featuring 1.25-micron pixels with a f/1.75 aperture. It uses a 20-megapixel IMX376 sensor as the secondary rear camera, with 2-micron pixels, 4-in-1 Super Pixel tech, and f/1.75 aperture
– For selfie, it bears 20-megapixel sensor, complete with a soft-light flash module
– 3,000mAh battery
– It bears a fingerprint sensor on the rear panel, while other sensors on board include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, digital compass, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
Xiaomi is touting several ‘AI Camera’ features, including Portrait mode (available on the front camera as well), Beauty Mode 4.0, and face recognition. There is also a ‘Smart Lens Selection’ feature, that chooses the appropriate rear sensor based on the lighting conditions. The smartphone also offers electronic image stabilization (EIS) for video recording.
Other options include, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (dual-band, 2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, and a USB Type-C (v2.0) port – there is no 3.5mm headphone jack on the phone.