Xiaomi has finally launched the Mi A2 and Mi A2 Lite at its ‘Global Launch’ event in Spain.
Xiaomi Mi A2 specifications
– 5.99-inch display
– 18:9 aspect ratio
– 2.5D curved Gorilla Glass
– Android 8.1 Oreo,
– Powered by the octa-core Snapdragon 660 SoC (four 2.2GHz Kyro 260 cores + four 1.8GHz Kyro 260 cores)
– Adreno 512 GPU
– 6GB LPDDR4x dual channel RAM , 128GB internal storage options
– AI integration for cameras, AI Selfie Camera has a 20-megapixel Sony IMX376 sensor with f/1.75 aperture, fixed focal length, and Soft-LED flash
– On the back is an “AI Dual Camera” setup with 12-megapixel primary Sony IMX486 sensor with f/1.75 aperture and 1.25-micron pixels, and a 20-megapixel secondary Sony IMX376 sensor with the same aperture but 2-micron 4-in-1 Super Pixel size
– The rear camera setup is accompanied by phase-detection autofocus and dual-tone LED flash.
-AI Scene Recognition for better colors in the photos, as well as AI Portrait Mode on both front and rear cameras.
– Bokeh, and AI Smart Beauty 4.0
– Face Unlock
– The fingerprint sensor on the back
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite specifications
– 5.84-inch full-HD+ (1080×2280 pixels) display
– 19:9 aspect ratio
– There is a notch.
– Powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 SoC
– 3GB or 4GB of RAM , 32GB or 64GB of onboard storage, that is expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB)
– Dual rear camera setup with a 12-megapixel primary sensor (1.25-micron pixels), complete with PDAF, and a 5-megapixel secondary camera.
-5-megapixel front camera sensor.
– AI Portrait Mode for both front and rear cameras, as well as AI Scene Recognition features
– 4000mAh battery a
– Other options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, and Micro-USB. It bears a rear fingerprint sensor.
Pricing: Mi A2 priced at at EUR 249 (approx Rs. 20,100) for the 4GB RAM/ 32GB storage model, EUR 279 (approx Rs. 22,500) for the 4GB RAM/ 64GB storage model, and EUR 349 (approx Rs. 28,100) for the 6GB RAM/ 128GB storage model. The Mi A2 Lite price starts at EUR 179 (approx Rs. 14,400) for the 3GB RAM/ 32GB storage mode, EUR 229 (approx Rs. 18,400) for the 4GB RAM/ 64GB storage.
Both smartphones will go on sale from August 10 in Spain via Mi.com, authorized Mi Stores, and channel partners such as Amazon.es and AliExpress.