Poco F1, the first smartphone from Xiaomi’s new sub-brand Poco, has launched in India. The Xiaomi Poco F1 price in India starts from Rs. 20,999 for the 6GB RAM/ 64GB inbuilt storage variant. Meanwhile, the 6GB RAM/ 128GB inbuilt storage model has been priced at Rs. 23,999, and the 8GB RAM/ 256GB inbuilt storage model costs Rs. 28,999. The smartphone has a polycarbonate back and comes with Rosso Red, Steel Blue, and Graphite Black color options.
Xiaomi Poco F1 specifications:
The Xiaomi Poco F1 came with an MIUI 9.6 out-of-the-box based on Android 8.1 Oreo, the device should get Android P update as soon as possible. Xiaomi says that it is using a customized version of MIUI for the Poco F1, optimized for speed, called MIUI for Poco.
– The Xiaomi Poco F1 6.18-inch display
– The Xiaomi Poco F1 powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC
– The Xiaomi Poco F1 includes two variant 6GB and 8GB, 64GB/ 128GB/ 256GB inbuilt storage options, expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB)
– The Xiaomi Poco F1 features a dual camera setup, Primary 12-megapixel Sony IMX363 sensor with 1.4-micron pixel, dual-pixel autofocus at the back. It is the same sensor that Xiaomi uses in smartphones like Mi 8 and Mi Mix 2s. Additionally, the camera 5-megapixel secondary depth sensor from Samsung. The front 20-megapixel camera also has HDR and AI Beautify features, with an IR light that powers the Face Unlock feature
– The Xiaomi Poco F1 other options include 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
– Xiaomi Poco F1 Sensors on board the handset are an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, digital compass, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
– There is a 4,000mAh battery with 18W charging support and Quick Charging.